Using Line Item Add
Use Line Item Add to quickly add items to the shopping cart, one at a time, if you know the item number.
To use Line Item Add:
- In the Line Item Add
section on the right side of the page, specify the item number, quantity to
order, and ordering unit of measure such as
The item number can be a customer, supplier, or manufacturer item number. The ordering unit of measure is not always required.
. Depending on
- Your item is added to the shopping cart and you can continue shopping or checkout.
- If you are using Product Configuration Management (PCM), and you select a configurable product, the Configure for Price link is displayed. The price is displayed after the configuration is complete.
Shopping Cart page is displayed and your
item is added. From there, you can perform one of these steps:
- To continue shopping, click .
- To update an item quantity, change the quantity and then click .
- To remove an item, select the Remove check box and click .
- To clear all items from the cart, click .
- Click .